- Texas Land Trust Council (TLTC) provides information about other land Trusts in Texas. They have developed a current Texas Land Trust Directory that lists other Trusts operating in Texas. Contact information, operating area and mission statement is also included.
- Land Trust Alliance (LTA) is the national leader of the private land conservation movement. LTA promotes voluntary land conservation across the country, provides resources, leadership, and training to the nations 1,200-plus nonprofit, grassroots land trusts and helps them to protect important open spaces.
- The Upper Guadalupe River Authority (UGRA) aspires to be respected for its efficient, responsive, and forthright stewardship of the Upper Guadalupe River and its Tributaries. The UGRA has established a partnership with the Guadalupe-Blanco River Trust to further stewardship of the Upper Guadalupe watershed.
Whitmire Unit Project
- Basin Flow Data – Using data from the USGS, you can now monitor the streamflow at a number of USGS gauges throughout the Guadalupe River Basin.
- Map of Completed Projects - This map shows the location of projects that have been completed with your support.
- Watershed Map - This map shows the region served by the Guadalupe-Blanco River Trust as well as the location of completed conservation easements.
- Map of the Guadalupe River Basin Monitoring Network - The Guadalupe River Basin Monitoring Network will be a system of water quality monitors in streams and rivers in the Guadalupe River Basin that collect data at regular intervals, some as often as every 15 minutes.
- Basin Map - The area served by the Guadalupe-Blanco River Trust includes; Kerr, Blanco, Kendall, Comal, Hays, Caldwell, Guadalupe, Gonzales, DeWitt, Victoria, Calhoun and Refugio counties.
- Current and Projected Land Uses in the Guadalupe-Blanco River Trust's Region - This map provides an illustration of the projected land cover acres lost to future housing density increases. Land cover and housing density have been combined to show where new areas will experience these increases between the years 2000 and 2025.